Block Jump 2 - The Adventures of Robin Block Jump 2 - The Adventures of Robin

The game has no end :/ ( the levels are repeated )
The game is very simple.

snowmanmedia responds:

I did make a longer version with more levels and more difficult levels and an ending, but that version was lost when a hard-drive crashed.

Dead Detention 2 #7 Dead Detention 2 #7

The drawings are always repeated, that style of painting is not well done.
Should make the most attractive games, also make a decision system (which does not change the story), there are many things to improve here, there is nothing interesting.

Fruity Pebbles: The Game Fruity Pebbles: The Game

Slow movement, slow tutorial, repetitive gameplay, no background.
This game is bad.

Voodoo Trump Voodoo Trump

Very good and funny!
"No contaban con mi astucia" Epic xD

Sleep Dark Sleep Dark

Is repetitive.
And a few errors.

2Pac Man 2Pac Man

Funny and Hard!
Nice job, man!

Fanmade Undertale boss fight Fanmade Undertale boss fight

The game is incomplete in terms of mechanics, but I really feel the difficulty of the game, unfortunately I have not finished and I could not see the end, but I really like the game.

Relive Your Life Relive Your Life

Is really amazing!! My new favorite game, man!

Stickman Adventure Stickman Adventure

Good Game, but the graphics is very bad. And no animations. If you going to upload a game, upload completely.

The Cloud The Cloud

Honestly, I not finish the game, why? I feel the game progress is very slow and repetitive.
And as another reviewer, I also thought that the mini-games you had to grab the "happy faces" to win, but it turns out it was not.
The game is based on pixel art, but personally I do not like these types of games that contain images transformed into "pixel".
The sounds of the game are not bad, but the music menu is repeated several times.